So, I am an out-of-the box thinker and J is for Jakobi which is for Jump which frogs do, and M is for Mason which is for Moo which is what cows do in case you were wondering! 2 Crafty Mamas made these very cute, super sturdy placemats for my boys. Obviously Mason likes his so much, he carries it around with him and likes to sit with it. Jakobi simply will not eat a meal without his J-Frog! These reversible, hand-painted placemats measure 12×18- inches and are heavily laminated in 10-mil laminate. The animals are hand-painted and accented with wallpaper that match the reversible side. I just love how they tie the two sides together. I was very impressed with the quality and can tell these mats will last a long time which is super-duper because I love them so. In addition to the placemats, 2 crafty mamas also makes customizable pillows, monogrammed hooks, and an assortment of other personalized products.
MANDATORY ENTRY: If you would like to win two personalized placemats, go to 2 Crafty Mamas and tell me which design you would chose. After you make the mandatory entry (with your email address), you will receive one entry for each item below (unless otherwise indicated). Just a reminder that the mandatory entry must be met for all other entries to be valid. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. All winners MUST be a Blog follower through Google Friend Connect-See Rules page for picture. ***When entering a giveaway, you MUST complete the mandatory entry requirements FIRST before completing your optional entries. If you do not successfully complete the mandatory entry or leave a valid email address, then you will be disqualified from the contest.***
- Subscribe to 2 Crafty Mamas RSS feed.
- Like my page on Facebook.
- Like my son Jakobi on Uprinting photo contest.
- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs. (Please leave your Networked Blogs name in the comment)
- Subscribe to My Feed.
- Enter any of my other giveaways. Leave one comment for each giveaway you entered.
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. Tell me which post.
- Friend me on Facebook (separate entry than Liking me!)
- Follow me on Twitter (comment with your follow name)
- Retweet using the Tweet
FOR TWO ENTRIES (comment two times):
- Grab my button. (Let me know where it is)
- Stumble It (use the link at the bottom of the post to do so)
- Review my website on Alexa.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to my site (Post link)
Giveaway will end on April 15, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to US and Canada only. Please make sure your email address is public on your profile or leave with your comments so I can contact you should you win. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. I received no monetary compensation for this review but was supplied this product free of charge; however, all opinions are my own.
Comments are closed.