Here are a ton of great gift ideas for mom this year. Whether she be a techie, a foodie or a fashionista, these are the top picks from Makobi Scribe! Make sure you enter the Mother’s Day Gift Ideas Event May 1-18, 2014! The items with a ** will be given away in the event from the list below. Click through the links to see our review.
For The Fashionista Mom: Your life is like a catwalk, full of fashion, accessories and looking chic!
- Poppy & Bloom Dresses**: Poppy & Bloom Dresses are for the women with curves! They are dresses made for women by women. They are chic, sassy and celebrate you as a woman!
- In Bloom Intimates**: In Bloom Intimates have lounge wear, sleepwear, bridal lingerie and more. They will bring some romance into your Mother’s Day!
- Dune Jewelry**: Giving a piece of jewelry with meaning will melt mom’s heart. Holly creates jewelry that is not only unique but adds a deep meaning for whoever receives it. We all have fond memories of a tie we went to the beach and now you can capture that memory beautifully.
- Clothing From Hip Mountain Mama**: Boho Chic is a style which is always in fashion. This look is easy going, colorful and sweet; just like you!
For The Pampered Mom: Pack your bags for a girls weekend, bring the munchies & pamper yourself
- Bags From Lug Life**: For the mom who carries her life in her bag! Whether it is to the gym, school, work or running errands with the kids, Lug has the bag and accessories to make your life easier.
- Gourmet Garden Herbs**: Cooking with fresh herbs adds flavor to any dish, but not everyone has a green thumb. Buying fresh herbs can be costly and they do not last. With these fresh herbs in a tube, you get flavor that lasts and keeps for months.
- Cloud b Gifts**: Cloud b is a company who firmly believes we should all have the best night’s sleep possible. With their products for kids and gifts for mom, you will be sleeping like a baby in no time.