Have you ever had a day where you were so busy, you totally forget to eat? I am sure we have all had a day or two where we ran from start to finish and barely took time to breathe! If you get into the holidays like a lot of people, you can have weeks at a time where you a running on just about an empty tank. I am a coffee addict but if you drink too much, you can have side effects. If you are feeling run down at some point during your day, you probably cannot just take a power nap. If that is the case, what are you going to do to boost your energy? Here are some great suggestions and all of them are natural!
5 Ways To Boost Your Energy Naturally
- Kiwi: This delicious and sweet little fruit is packed full of potassium, Vitamin C and fiber. Not only will you have natural energy, but you will feel full, so this makes a great mid morning or afternoon snack.
- Glasses With Orange Lenses: Believe it or not, there is validity to this one! Studies show computer, tablet, television and other screens emit a blue light that sucks the melatonin from you. This is a natural hormone your body secretes which helps you sleep at night. If you wear glasses with orange lenses, they block out the blue light and lets you hang on to that important hormone.
- Protein And Fiber: Make yourself a snack packed with protein and fiber. It will keep you alert, satisfied and full of energy. Try mixing fresh fruit, whole grains, nuts and all natural peanut butter.
- Rhodiola: This plant is a natural energy builder, so it is safe and quite effective. You can find them in a supplement form in most natural food stores and retail chains who sell natural supplements and products.
- Natural Energy Drink: If you want an alternative to coffee which will give you a great boost of energy, you may want to try the organic products from Pyure Brands. They are safe, delicious and are a great natural way to boost your energy.
I was sent the Pyure O.E.O zero-calorie and organic drink which is packed full of vitamins and nutrients. This delicious energy shot comes in Citrus or Mixed Berry and give you a clean, safe and organic energy boost. If you are feeling drained and do not want a super sugary drink which is filled with artificial stimulants, this is the drink for you. It is sweetened with organic stevia, so you know it has a sweet flavor without anything unnatural or unsafe.
This on-the-go energy shot takes effect immediately and is long lasting and you can feel completely great about putting it in your body. Is is calorie and sugar free and contains natural ingredients like organic green tea, yerba mate, and guarana extracts. You can also purchase the Pyure organic and original Stevia sweetener in the packets as well as the bag for bake-able items. You can find the Pyure products at Amazon as well as many retail stores which carry natural products.
What time of day do you need an energy boost and what do you do to re-energize yourself?