“Food will pick up the vibration of where and how it was grown, the store where it was sold, the pantry where it was kept, the kitchen it was prepared in, and the energy of the cook who prepared it. If it picks up the vibration of pesticides, a dirty or chaotic kitchen, or a frustrated, burnt-out or angry cook, it will be spiritually and energetically depleted long before it reaches your table or stomach.”
- Location is everything: The stove is of the fire element, so you should have it in a location compatible with fire energy. The best location is usually South or Southwest.
- Keep the stove clean & functional: Cleanliness is next to godliness and allows energy to flow freely and completely without getting blocked. I keep my stove clean with specialty cleaner designed for my cooktop, affresh® Cooktop Cleaning Wipes!
I love the double-sided usage with a scrubber for the tough cooked on spots that affresh cooktop cleaning wipes have. The other side allows you to clean your cooktop with a streak-free finish when used as directed. With so many things to worry about these days, the satisfaction of a job well done by the right product for the job makes life a bit easier. The wipes are pretty simple to use.
- REMOVE wipe from pouch. Reseal.
- Glass/Ceramic Cooktop: WIPE on glass or ceramic cooktop surface. Use the textured side to scrub away daily surface residues. Smooth side should be used to polish.
- WIPE with soft, dry cloth.
- DISPOSE of wipe when finished. Do not flush.
- ENJOY a clean, polished shine
- Color is important: Your kitchen as a whole should avoid the colors red and black because the colors represent fire. The stove is fire and fire on fire is well, too much fire for one kitchen.
By following these 5 tips, you are on the path to better Feng Shui and more abundance in your life. You can also read more tips on Feng Shui on this blog’s upcoming series.