About The Makobi Scribe Authors
Jennifer Medeiros is the owner of Makobi Scribe! She is the busy mom of three boys (19, 4, and 2), and full-time blogger. She graduated from Edison State College and went on to be published in a local magazine Happenings as a columnist.You can find her writing about her weight loss journey and how she is taking it off and plans to keep it off. Also featured are beauty and fashion trends. She share her passion for technology, and crafts she does with her children. She also creates recipes from the food she loves and shares her travel excursions.
As a mom of three, she has plenty of parenting tips from babies to college. She has recently embarked on sprucing up her house, blogging her progress in home decor and DIY tips. She blogs about her cat, Cali, and Boston Terrier Fenway in the pet’s tips and trends. You can also find her at Technorati and Tend blogging away!
Kelly lives in Knoxville, TN and is a stay at home mother of three children; 14, 11 and 25. She has two cool cats named Hazel and Meap. She recently graduated from Nursing School with my ASN, but she elected to stay home and home-school her son Henry instead of pursuing her career. Her son has Asperger’s Syndrome, which is on the autism spectrum. As interacting with others is difficult for him, she decided home schooling was a better environment for him to learn in. When she is not blogging, teaching or pursuing her BSN, she can be found playing and being silly with her kids. You can find her blogging about green tips & trends and gifts for her family. She is also on a weight loss journey and her hobby is sprucing up her home.
Kelly and Jennifer jointly share the popular weekly features:
- Makeover Monday: Tips and tricks to create beautiful living spaces indoors and out.
- Weight Loss Wednesday: Tips and tricks to losing weight and how to maintain your ideal weight.
- Family Friday: Tips and tricks on parenting and family.
- Robyn mainly blogs at Sason and Pobi, but you can find her guest posting here on occasion. She is the mom of two girls, 4 and 2.
- Meredith was a regular contributor until she went back full time as an OB nurse. However, this mom of a 5-year-old boy and 2-year-old girl helps out now and then.
- Noah is my husband, and blogs mainly at Sason and Pobi. When he is gracious and loving, he posts things to make me smile.
- Ellen shares her recipe creations once a month from Confessions Of An Over-worked Mom.
Past Contributing Authors: Acadia Einstein, Corey Cornmeal, Stacy Holland
About Makobi Scribe
Makobi Scribe is chock full of tips and trends for every day life. We have a passion for writing and love to share our adventures and discoveries with you. Click around to see our favorite subjects: Disney, Easy Crafts for preschool kids, Fashion and Beauty, Green and eco-friendly items, Home Decor/DIY, Parenting, Pets, Food and Recipes, Technology, Travel and Weight Loss.
If you are a brand, we would love to work with you, please see our media kit with our advertisement and testimonials or email email@example.com.