I will be reviewing the Arbonne Healthy Living Kit during the month of August. It is summer time, and there is no time like now to get fit. Arbonne has a whole line of health & wellness products to help pave the road to fitness. I will blog again at the end of the program to let you know how I did.
Arbonne Healthy Living
A great Arbonne healthy living product is the 30-Day Feeling Fit Kit. It contains everything you need to be at your best:
- 2 Protein Shake Mixes (Vanilla or Chocolate) – These delicious shakes are great to add to your daily routine. They deliver 20 grams of vegan protein, plus 20 essential vitamins and minerals per serving. Arbonne recommends these shakes for those who want to supplement their diet with nutritious vegan protein.
- 2 Energy Fizz Tabs (Citrus or Pomegranate) – This is fast-dissolving powder that helps to provide a boost of energy and increase metabolism.
- 2 Fit Chews, Chocolate – This is a great on-the-go snack, which helps control cravings while maintaining energy levels.
- 2 Herbal Detox Teas – This is a delicious, mild, decaffeinated herbal tea that contains 9 botanicals and supports the overall health of liver and kidneys.
- 1 Daily Fiber Boost – This is a great boost to your daily fiber intake with 12 grams of fiber that accounts for nearly half of the recommended daily amount. It is flavorless too which means it can be added to any food or beverage, including the vanilla and chocolate protein shakes.
- 1 Feeling Fit Guide – This guide comes free with the kit and has a lot of great tips on weight management, getting in better shape, having more energy, and incorporating better eating habits. It even provides a daily meal plan, sample shake recipes, healthy whole food options and much more.
Arbonne Nutrition Bars
Also, be sure to check out the new Arbonne Nutrition Bars available in Fruit and Chocolate. They are a healthy balance of protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals, our nutrition bar satisfies hunger and helps boost energy. These bars are packed with 15 vitamins and minerals, and are great for filling in those gaps in your diet. Arbonne recommends the Nutrition Bars for balanced nutrition, boosting energy, supporting muscles.
Below is a video for the launch of the new nutrition bars.
Can’t wait to read what you post about this.
Comments are closed.