Join us tomorrow for the #BananaBoat Twitter Party from 3-4 PM EST to chat about ways to play outside this summer while staying safe in the sun!
- Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2012
- Time: 3 – 4 PM EST
- Moderator: @MomCentral
- Assistant Moderators: @StacyDeBroff, @
- Cohosts: @ChildrenTeach, @makobiscribe
- Guest: The @BananaBoat_ brand will participate along with natural living expert @SaraSnow who will be sharing some of her best tips.
- Hashtag: #BananaBoat
- Prizes: 2 pre-party winners will receive a $50 American Express gift card and Banana Boat® prize pack and 6 party winners will also receive a $50 American Express gift card and Banana Boat® prize pack.
- Questions: Contact Matt at email@example.com
- TweetGrid: http://bit.ly/
Pre-Tweet to Win!
Anyone who tweets this from now until the #BananaBoat Twitter Party will be eligible to win one of two $50 American Express gift cards and Banana Boat®prize packs!
About the Party:
With the weather heating up, we can’t wait to spend more time playing outside in the sun with our families without the constant distraction of remote controls, videos games and computers. And Banana Boat® sun care wants to help us do just that!
To kick off the season of outdoor fun and play, Banana Boat® sun care has created the 101 Days of Summer Play activity guide, which offers fun ideas for families on how to enjoy the outdoors this summer. The brand also is challenging families across the U.S. to take the 101 Days of Summer Playpledge. This pledge encourages parents to make the commitment to encourage their children to play outside in the sun every day, all season long.
Parents simply take the pledge by heading to the Banana Boat® brand Facebook page – which also features fun giveaways and additional information. For each pledge taken, a donation of one bottle of new Banana Boat®Sunscreen Natural Reflect Lotion, up to 10,000 bottles, will go to The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, a nonprofit, residential summer camp and year-round center serving children coping with cancer and other serious illnesses.
For more information about the #BananaBoat Twitter Party, please click here.