I love Black Friday! It is my fav shopping day!! I am a crazy person and I will be in line 4 hours before everyone else and will be awake all night into the next day! I have already started making my plan and scoping out where I am going to go! Here are a few of my favorite places:
Black Friday Ads 2012
- Target Black Friday Ad 2012 – Target is always #1 It looks like this year, I will be in line at 2 pm! Guess we are having a Turkey Day breakfast. Good thing I am on a diet and we were kinda doing a super small Turkey Day anyways. (Yes, I am nuts)
- Toys R Us Black Friday Ad 2012 – I love going here but this year it will be further down my list.
- Walmart Black Friday Ad 2012 – I am crazy but not that crazy! Shopping at Walmart in my town is like picking up peanuts under a herd of elephants.
- Sears Black Friday 2012 Ad – They have two waves of door busters this year! They also have cash back deals! Make sure you are a shopyourway member to get money back when you shop this season. And if I am your personal shopper, one of my clients will get a $100 Sears Gift Card.
- Old Navy Black Friday Ad 2012 – Love this place – you can get a whole wardrobe for under $100 on Black Friday!
- Bring snacks! It is so important to stay fueled for the day. you do not want to have to leave your place in line to have to grab something to eat.
- Bring Cash. In addition to your credit cards and check books, bring cash for the vendors who visit while you are in line.
- Bring a Jacket. I cannot tell you how many times I have sat outside frozen because I thought I would not need a jacket in Florida.
- Bring Water. It is important to stay hydrated.
- Bring A Friend! They can hold you place in line while you pee!
- Bring something to do. You will do a lot of waiting.
- Bring Your Ads. This way you can formulate and reformulate your plan as the day goes on.
- Plan ahead. Plan your shopping ahead. Check out the ads above to see what you want most.