Memorial Day Weekend is right around the corner and a perfect reason to celebrate with a cool and delicious berry parfait. Premier Protein wants to help you keep that beach body diet with their new Red, White and Blue Breakfast Parfait. To prevent you from pigging out on greasy cheeseburgers, hot dogs and ice cream at that backyard barbecue, curb your hunger with this healthy patriotic treat, made with a delicious Premier Protein vanilla shake.
Premier Protein’s shakes are packed with 30g of protein for only 160 calories and 1g of sugar, providing your body with the energy it needs to celebrate the long weekend. This two-part recipe, will keep you satisfied without the added sugar, calories and fat. Cheers!
Red, White & Blue Breakfast Parfait Recipe
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups of Premier Protein Vanilla Shake
- Handful of Strawberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Strawberry Vanilla Protein Pudding
- Greek Yogurt, Fat-Free
- Bananas, Strawberries and Raspberries for garnish
- Mix instant pudding mix with Premier Protein Vanilla Shake.
- Once set, blend pudding mixture with strawberries.
- Layer the Strawberry Vanilla Protein Pudding, blueberries, granola and yogurt in a tall clear glass. Garnish the top with fruits.
- Chill or serve immediately.
Be sure to visit Premier Protein and try some of their fantastic recipes using their shakes and powders.
Nothing fills you up like protein. Tired of feeling a little thin in the skin? Protein takes longer to digest, so it naturally gives you that fuller feeling longer. This is fine news if you are one of the many watching your weight or reaching for unhealthy late-night snacks.
Protein is very important for your kid’s growth and strengthening. Just because it’s good for them doesn’t necessarily mean they will want to eat it. To help gets get enough protein, Premier Protein’s tasty, nutrient-filled shakes and bars are a great choice for both children and moms.