When people travel, they take pictures, eat in the best restaurants and enjoy some of the most breathtaking sights the world has to offer. When they return home, they have most likely brought a few souvenirs as well as memories to treasure for a lifetime. Some of the most visited area are National Parks like the Grand Canyon, the Virgin Islands and Hawaii. These spots are favorites for the intoxicating beauty of the natural elements found in these treasured locations.
Long after the trip has ended and you have gotten back into the routine of home, the memories of the trip have faded away. Science has shown that one of the biggest triggers to spark a memory is a scent or a familiar smell, like roasted turkey on Thanksgiving Day. One company that knows all about the science of smells is Air Wick, who has been a trusted brand for years. Airwick has recently partnered with the National Park Foundation to create fragrances that have been inspired by the natural elements found in our National Parks.
Bring The Outdoors In
Families have been freshening their homes with the wide range of wonderful scents that Air Wick has become known and loved for. The new collection will bring the outdoors in for homes across the globe. The fragrances will be available in the popular Air Wick products that include their Scented Oils, Freshmatic Auto Spray Refills, Scented Candles and Reed Diffusers The limited edition fragrances are to coincide with National Park Week (April 20-28) and will celebrate scents that are reminiscent of some of the most popular vacation spots in the world. The new line will include:
- Grand Canyon: Discover the subtle floral notes of the delicate cactus blossoms found growing at the Grand Canyon National Park.
- Virgin Islands: Close your eyes and let the smell of sweet honeysuckle and tropical plumeria take you to the Virgin Islands.
- American Samoa: The lush paradise of American Samoa National Park brings you the sweet refreshing notes of coconut and island palms.
- Denali: The sun soaked valleys of Denali National Park to breathe in the crisp and clean notes cotton grass and the fresh spring air.
- Gulf Islands: Enjoy the fragrant scents that take you to white sandy beaches and the sweet notes of a summertime paradise of the Gulf Islands.
The National Park Foundation (NPF), is the official charity of America’s 400+ national parks. Air Wick developed the new scents which were inspired by the unique flora and fauna of the popular parks. You will be able to purchase the limited edition fragrances are available in stores now and will range i price from $2.99-$5.99.