This brown sugar bacon recipe is so yummy. You have never had bacon that tastes so good! I got slab bacon from the butcher to create this but any thick sliced bacon will do. You an use either dark or light brown sugar. I used dark, but that is just my preference. In a few days I will be publishing the Brown Sugar Bacon Biscuits Recipe so stay tuned!
- Thick Sliced Bacon
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay bacon down in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and black pepper.
- Bake until Crisp about 45 minutes
Save your favorite recipes like this Brown Sugar Bacon Recipe on the web right to your ZipList online recipe box. To add a recipe to your list or recipe box, just click the “save recipe” button. Then sign up using your email address, Facebook or Twitter account. You can get the free mobile app for your iphone or android from ziplist.com.