This post is brought to your by Poise. The LBL is all mine! Sometimes it feels it is so difficult to be a woman who has a lot of self confidence. When you see advertisements, movies and print with stick thin models on a yacht with a billionaire boyfriend, you feel you have missed out on something. As humans, we also have a fear of failure, which can rob you of your self esteem. As I have gotten older, I have realized my self confidence has a lot to do with who I am on the inside and not anything extraneous. Because I have a teenage daughter in my home, I want to find ways I can build up her self esteem. Here are a few ways I found to do that for her:
5 Ideas For Building Self Confidence
- Be Authentic: When we find our true and authentic self, we are on the way to becoming a better person. Be kind, gentle and sincere to others and they will almost always return the favor to you. This helps make the world a better place.
- Be Presentable: You know the saying, “When you look good, you feel good?” Well, it really is true. I know when I wear a cute outfit, fix my hair and wear makeup, I feel so much better about myself.
- Be Positive: You are what you think, so you need to stop those negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts. Zig Zigler, a famous motivational speaker said you cannot get anywhere with your “Stinking Thinking” so stay positive!
- Be Grateful: I am thankful for all the amazing people and things I have in my life. I try to have a grateful attitude. You know those people you meet who are always complaining about what they do not have? They are such downers!
- Be Prepared: I hate being in a situation where I do not know what is going on or I lacked the tools I needed. I always feel like such a failure because I did not plan ahead. When you plan ahead, you gain self confidence.
One thing I need to be prepared for is handing my light bladder leakage or (LBL). I have had 3 kids, and my last I had naturally and he weighed almost 10 pounds. At a recent visit to my OB/GYN, we talked about my LBL issues I have experienced for years. This has been a huge source of embarrassment for me and it has made it almost impossible to build self confidence. When you worry about LBL, you cannot enjoy the fun parts of your days. I would love to run around with my kids, ride bikes, jump on the trampoline or do yoga with my daughter. When you have LBL, this is difficult to do.
If you have LBL and you want to build self confidence, try using the Poise Microliner. The Poise Microliner will give your daily routine the confidence you want. You can try a free sample, which Is great, because you get to see how think these pads are yet are super absorbent. With their unique SAM (Super Absorbent Material), you are getting a feminine care product you can trust and depend on. With the Poise Microliner you can be the super confident woman you want to be.
In what ways can you build self confidence in your life?