Become A Dove Chocolatier
In honor of Small Business month, Dove Chocolate Discoveries had sent a selection of bloggers the DCD Starter Kit as shown above. It includes all of the materials for you to start as a successful chocolatier. Starting your business is never easy so it would be nice to have a well-founded and trusted company like Dove to back you up. All of their ingredients and items in Dove Chocolatier kit are of the finest quality.
How to Become a Chocolatier at Home
When I started Makobi Scribe, it was originally a medical transcription business; and as most small businesses do, it folded within the first year. I picked myself up and turned my lemons into lemonade by starting Makobi scribe Product Reviews. Sometimes success is closer than you think. I think after evaluating the DCD Starter Kit, there is great potential and it answers the question, “How to become a chocolatier at home.” The first thing I noticed was the envelope that contained your starter kit items. It was lumpy. Inside was a very genius suggestion and 2 packets of chocolate chai tea along with a DVD. The suggestion was to open the materials with a friend and enjoy the chocolate chai tea together as you both watched the video. This would entice your friend to join you and you would have your first consultant under you! Very smart idea, and I have found it is great to business network with your friends. Most of my reviewers on my team are friends! Like Dove Chocolate Discoveries on Facebook to connect with more chocolatiers.
Why Should I Start My Own Business As A Chocolatier?
Six reasons to consider joining the more than 15 million Americans in the direct selling industry:
- Freedom: Work for yourself and be independent, setting your own business goals.
- Flexibility: Set your own hours and schedule work around family priorities.
- Finances: Pay bills, take that special vacation or replace your full time income. How much you earn is entirely up to you!
- Fuel your development: With top notch training programs and tools, you’ll gain entrepreneurial business skills and savvy that will make you a hot commodity in any market.
- Friends: Meet new people through Tasting Parties and a supportive network of Chocolatiers.
- Fun: Love what you do and share that joy. It doesn’t feel like work when you make people happy! After all who doesn’t love chocolate?
One lucky winner will have a chance to become a Dove Chocolatier with the DCD Starter Kit retailed at $300!!