When I cook, I like to have a little fun in the kitchen. I love to use kitchen tools with color because it makes prepping and cooking more fun for me. I do not want to skimp on quality though, so for me, I turn to a company I trust; Zak Designs.
You can see from my Add Some Color To Your Kitchen Products and Pretty Food Storage Containers posts, I am a huge Zak fan. The products are plentiful and extremely well made, make my life way easier and their customer service cannot be beat. I used the items from the Kitchen Prep Gift Set in grape to make my Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf recipe a success!
One US reader will win a Kitchen prep gift set valued at $46.
What is your favorite recipe you could create with a Zak Designs Product?
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg ( lightly beaten )
- ½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons garlic ( cloves, minced )
- ½ cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl (I used mine from Zak Designs) using your hands, combine the ground chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place mixture into a greased loaf pan and form into a loaf shape. Top the meatloaf with the marinara sauce.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Remove, add the mozzarella cheese on top and return to the oven until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and let the meatloaf rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.