I mailed my Purely Simple baked treat to Eighty mph mom. You can read her post here. I received the Purely Simple baked treat of Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Brownies from Heather at Freebies for Mom.
Doesn’t that look just delicious! The caramel inside was so yummy!
The Purely Simple line by Pillsbury is just that…purely simple.
You can create so many different recipes besides sugar cookies from a box of sugar cookie mix. I can’t wait to see what all the bloggers have made.
- 1 box Pillsbury Purely Simple sugar cookie mix
- ¼ c unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ c butter, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- ½ c powdered sugar
- Add the cocoa to the cookie mix and sift.
- Mix in the sour cream, egg and butter until a dough forms.
- Pour powdered sugar into a shallow bowl
- Roll 1 inch dough balls and then coat them with the powdered sugar
- Place 2 inches apart on a parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 at 375 degrees