Cooking with Caitlin is hosting a Foodies’ Night-In Twitter Party with Good Cook along with special guest Brooke McLay from Cheeky Kitchen @CheekyKitchen and other Good Cook Kitchen Experts.
- When: On March 4, 2013 at 4pm to 5:30pm ST/1:00pm to 2:30pm PST
- Where: Twitter with hashtag #FNIchat.
- How: RSVP & be one of the first 500 readers to follow @goodcookcom by February 27, 2013 and win a free high-temperature spatula.
Be apart of the chatter as we tweet about food, kitchen tools and everything in between. Join in for a chance to win a special gift and one of three $100 product giveaways.
What’s the chatter all about?
Good Cook has three new products to talk about. Plan your recipes, bring your food ideas and be prepared to share your thoughts on these exciting new items
- STUFFED BURGER PRESS: Add your favorite stuffing to any burger. Make perfectly formed stuffed burgers that are ready for the grill with our handy burger press.
- POPCORN BALLER: Make popcorn fun food with our Popcorn Ballers. Mold popcorn into fun shapes that are great for party snacks or big game treats
- FLOUR SIFTER: This Flour Sifter can measure your flour right inside it before you need to sift. Simply turn it upside-down and pull the trigger to deliver smooth flour where
One of my readers will win the Good Cook Gift Bag ($100):Sweepstakes If you love good deals, freebies and free samples be sure to check out the daily free sample