I have been losing weight for several months and many of you may have read about my journey in my weight loss posts. In addition to my eating healthier, I have also been exercising, which has aided me in my weight loss. Many people who lose weight may not know they need vitamins and nutrients their diet alone cannot supply. When you eat fresh fruits, vegetables, grains and proteins, you do get a portion of the RDA for the required minerals and vitamins you need, but not all of them. Potomac Health, founded by a Radiation Oncologist, is a distributor of quality vitamins and nutritional supplements, including dietary and herbal. When taking these 100% natural products, you can add the vital nutrients and vitamins a healthy body needs. Here are some of the health benefits each of these products contains:
- Cleanse: This is a great way to start your day to aid in ridding your body of toxins you can get from eating junk and processed foods. With ingredients like natural ginger root, Cleanse helps to regulate your digestion. It also helps to absorb needed nutrients that build your immune system, which helps your body fight infection.
- Antioxidant: This powerful ingredient boosts your immune system and also helps protect your skin from damaging sun rays. Studies have shown antioxidants can encourage cell and tissue growth which helps erase your fine lines and wrinkles naturally.
- Vitamin B: This great vitamin has powerful properties for boosting your energy as well as your mood. It is also proven to reduce your risk for heart disease as well as aids in the very important production and repair of DNA. Vitamin B has also been shown to help cells burn fat, which makes it the perfect supplement for dieters.
- Vitamin C: When you are dieting, you are putting added stress on your body. Vitamin C is the perfect way to give your immune system a boost to keep you healthy. It also contains antioxidant properties and helps lower blood pressure.
- Omega-3: This is a powerful ingredient everyone should take for its aiding in the reduction of heart disease, blood pressure and bad cholesterol. For those who exercise, Omega-3 is vital for reducing inflammation to the blood vessels and joints.
- Multi- Vitamin For Women: This powerful supplement should be taken every day for your good health. The Iron helps you fight fatigue and gives you energy, which is important when you are exercising. The Zinc helps improve your immune system,which keeps us healthy and fights infections. Another great ingredient which gives you increased muscle function and strength is Octacosanol, so if you exercise, this is a much needed ingredient.
Do Vitamins Promote Weight Loss?
I found it interesting to see how taking a handful of vitamins and supplements could improve my health so much. I love knowing that by taking these pills each day I am keeping my vital organs healthy and I am protecting my body from illness.
I was also happy to know these vitamins promote weight loss, gives me energy and gets rid of toxins that could otherwise block my efforts to be as healthy on the inside as the outside. The motto at Potomac Health is to promote a: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind and Healthy Life, which is exactly what I am doing by adding these products to my daily routine.