Dragon Appreciation Day was yesterday. My kids and I celebrated my creating roaringly special dragons out of leftover items from Christmas like tissue paper, construction paper and toilet paper rolls (I know we go through a ton during the holidays!)
Dragon Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Pom Poms
- Google Eyes
- Tissue paper
- 2 beads
- Cut the green construction paper to the size of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the paper to the toilet paper roll.
- Add Google eyes to two pom poms and set aside to dry.
- Roll a piece of red tissue paper and tuck inside the toilet paper roll to estimate the length.
- Remove and cut strips.
- Glue a thin line inside the roll, and replace the tissue paper
- Add the beads and eyes to the top of the dragon
- Hug your dragon every day! They bring luck you know!