This is an Easy New Years Crafts PreSchoolers Can Do – Make Your Own Bells to ring in the New Year. Did you know that some cultures ring in the New Year by making as much noise as they can! Have your kids join in the fun with this easy to do craft.
Make Your Own Bells – Easy New Years Crafts PreSchoolers Can Do
- Wooden balls with holes in them
- Elastic thread
- Jingle Bells
- Colored penils or markers
- Color the wooden beads
- Tie on the bells in clumps to make more noise
- Thread the beads alternating with clumps of bells
- Tie off the end of the string
- Shake, rattle and celebrate the New Year!