Monster Mash Halloween Popcorn Mix
Author: Kelly Hutchinson
Recipe type: Snack
- ½ c popcorn kernels
- ½ c orange candy melts
- ½ c black candy melts
- ½ c pretzel sticks
- ½ c candy corn
- sixlets or edible monster eyes
- Halloween colored sprinkles
- Cover a 13 x 9 baking sheet with waxed paper. Make popcorn and mix with pretzels and candy. Lay a single layer on covered baking sheet.
- Melt candy melts in separate bowls over a double boiler or in the microwave. Stir frequently until completely melted.
- Pour candy melts into disposable piping bags or thick Ziploc bags. Snip off the tip of the bag and drizzle candy melts onto popcorn mixture. Allow to cool then break apart and enjoy!
Recipe by Makobi Scribe at http://makobiscribe.com/monster-mash-halloween-popcorn-mix/