For anyone who has ever dieted, you know how difficult it can be. I have found if I hear anyone say how easy it is to lose weight, they have probably not seriously dieted before. There are so many factors that go into play when you are trying to lose weight that it can seem overwhelming. There are so many advertisements selling meal plans or exercise programs, it is hard to know which one to choose. Of course, your doctor can give you some guidance and instinctively you know what your body will do well with and what it will not. There are however a few items that successful dieters say helped them to reach their weight loss goal. Here are some of those items:
- Journal: Many successful dieters will tell you to keep a food and feeling journal. This helps you keep track of what you eat as well as what you were feeling when you ate it. This can give valuable insight into certain triggers that may get you off track.
- Tape Measure: In many cases, you may lose inches while the scale may not register a weight loss. This can be frustrating, but if you measure yourself regularly, you can see the positive changes.
- Camera: Many studies have shown that taking before, middle and after pictures can reveal the dramatic changes your body has made. It is true that if you look in the mirror everyday, you may not notice the subtle changes your body is going through.
- Work-Out Journal: Just like a food journal, keeping an exercise journal can be very helpful. An exercise journal can help you see what works and what does not work for you.
- Scale: Successful dieters will tell you having a correct scale is the most valuable tool to have when losing weight. The best scale for accurate weight loss is a digital scale that offers more information than just your current weight. The Aria scale from FitBit is a high tech tool that gives users valuable information regarding their weight loss.
Five Must Haves For Weight Loss
The innovative digital Aria scale from FitBit is a sleek and stylish and has Wi-Fi capabilities. With the Aria, instead of writing down your weight loss on a piece of paper or a chart, you can upload all of your information into your account on the FitBit website. You can definitely add the Aria to your must haves for weight loss because it gives you such important information concerning your weight loss. When you step on the Aria, your weight is recorded for you as well as your BMI and body fat percentage.
If you have a weight loss buddy, they can keep up with their information as the Aria can keep track for up to 8 people. You can sync your Aria to your computer and can sync with your smart phone. You can access your account to set goals, earn badges, compete with family or friends and even see graph of your progress. The setup for the Aria is very simple as all you do is download the software and link your scale to your Wi-Fi. Each time you step on the Aria, your information is recorded and anytime you want to see your numbers you just log into your account on the FitBit webpage. You can purchase the Aria online at FitBit for $129.95 in your choice of white or black. In addition to the Aria, you can also purchase several versions of the FitBit Activity Tracker. All of the FitBit products come with a 30-day money back guarantee as well as a 365 day limited warranty.