Hooray for the warm weather and all the fun it brings! It is so sweet to hear the birds chirping, seeing the grass get greener and flowers in bloom. It takes a bit of time to get the yard back into shape after a hard winter, but the results are worth it. Now the family can move their fun outdoors and enjoy the warm weather and sunshine. It is also time to have friends and family over to enjoy a delicious backyard BBQ. Before you send out those invitations, here are a few outdoor decor ideas to make your backyard more appealing:
5 Outdoor Decor Ideas For Your Backyard
- Hammock: Nothing says warm weather like a lazy afternoon relaxing in a hammock. If you have a few trees close to one another, you can tie one up in minutes. If not, you can find hammocks which come with a stand.
- Seating Area: Make a colorful and comfortable seating area with a few chairs, a bench and plenty of large outdoor cushions.
- Fountains: A beautiful fountain can add charm, atmosphere and a relaxing element to your backyard. You can choose a smaller option for the deck or patio or a bigger one to serve as a show piece for a larger area.
- Outdoor Bar: You cannot have an outdoor party without a bar! You can stock your bar with a small ice machine, lots of festive non-breakable glassware and plenty of refreshing beverages for young and old alike!
- Flowers: I love a backyard with plenty of colorful, interesting and beautiful flowers to admire. Instead of planting all of your flowers in traditional planters, choose a planter with a unique look or one that can be multi-functional. I recently added the Flower Box With Trellis from Brylane Home and it has taken the level of charm and beauty of my yard to a new level. I even added a few fun things like pinwheels!
I absolutely love flowers and have fun finding new and interesting varieties to plant. They add so much character and vibrancy to an area and they make you happy when you look at them! With the Flower Box With Trellis from Brylane Home, you get a chic looking multi purpose tool for your yard. Not only can you plant flowers or plants in the flower box, but it also adds privacy to an area as well. Of course my flowers will have to grow a bit first but you get the idea!
The trellis creates another focal point for the eye, provides stylish fencing for the yard and allows climbing plants a place to go. It looks just as good from the back as it does from the front & other decorations can be added right in the soil!
The flower box is 13″ high, 16″ deep and almost 40″ wide, so you have a generous area to plant your flowers and greenery. The trellis is not quite 3 feet high, so it is nice and tall but not so much it overpowers the area. I love the attention to detail, like the stylish endcaps in the corners!
You can choose from an oil rubbed bronze or white finish and is quite easy to assemble. The resin finish makes it easy to clean and it will not warp, fade or otherwise diminish in its beauty if kept out in the sun. It makes a pretty addition to your yard, deck, patio, porch or wherever you want to add a little beauty! The Flower Box With Trellis sells for $70 on the Brylane Home website where you can find all kinds of good for your home, both inside and out. Be sure to follow Brylane on Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. One USA reader will win the Flower Box With Trellis $70 in their choice of finish.
What decor element do you plan to add to your backyard this spring?