Frothy Mexican Mocha Coffee Recipe
Recipe type: beverage
This frothy Mexican mocha coffee can add a litle ole' to your day!
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ounce finely chopped semi sweet baking chocolate
- 2 strips of orange peel
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of allspice
- ¾ cup hot black coffee
- ⅛ cup heavy whipping cream, warmed
- whipped cream & orange zest to top
- Blend the first 5 ingredients in a blender until the chocolate is chopped up very finely.
- Add hot coffee and blend for one minute so it melts the chocolate.
- Add the warm cream and blend on high until it's frothy.
- Pour in cup and top with whipped cream and orange zest.