|Frothy Mexican Mocha Coffee Recipe|
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ounce finely chopped semi sweet baking chocolate
- 2 strips of orange peel
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of allspice
- 3/4 cup hot black coffee
- 1/8 cup heavy whipping cream, warmed
- whipped cream & orange zest to top
- Blend the first 5 ingredients in a blender until the chocolate is chopped up very finely.
- Add hot coffee and blend for one minute so it melts the chocolate.
- Add the warm cream and blend on high until it’s frothy.
- Pour in cup and top with whipped cream and orange zest.
Ellen is a busy mom of two teenagers who left the corporate world in 2008 to focus on a more eco-friendly life. She lives in rural Vermont where she juggles family, two blogs and a career in social media. You can find her at Confessions of an Overworked Mom