It is hard to believe it is almost June and Father’s Day is just around the corner. Depending on the ages of the kids in your home, dad may get anything from a hand printed card to a store bought gift. If you are buying for your own dad, he may very well have just about everything he needs. It is tough to buy gifts for dads who have everything, so you may need to get a little creative. If you need a little inspiration, here are a few ideas for you:
Gifts For The Dad Who Has Everything
- For The Tech Dad: The latest in media streaming for your dad’s TV or mobile device are popular this year. Dad can watch his favorite shows and movies whenever and wherever he wants.
- For The Sportsman: Depending on the sport dad likes, you can get him a piece of gear or clothing he needs. My husband loves to golf and needed a new golf towel, so the kids got his monogram on a towel last year. He loved it!
- For The Fashionable Dad: If dad loves fashion, he may like a good looking shirt in one of this year’s hot pastel colors like lavender, sky blue or a pale pink. If he needs a new grooming device, a wet/dry shaver is always a hit.
- For The Handy Dad: If dad loves to putter around the house instead of the golf course, there is plenty to get him. Check his power tools and see if he needs a new addition or one of his current tools needs a new attachment. One year we got my husband a new power sander and he appreciated the sandpaper pad refills the kids got him a few years ago.
- For The Dad Who Cooks: My husband loves to cook, so this year the kids wanted to get him something for the grill. We decided to get him a cookbook and a variety of food products he could use when grilling out. We choose the Marinade and Sauce and the Hot N’ Spicy monthly clubs from Clubs Galore. This way, he gets something he will use and we can all enjoy and they are delivered right to our door!
I love monthly subscription clubs, but most of them are not geared towards men. I was so excited to see a club which had a lot of choices for dad this Father’s Day. Clubs Galore offers such varieties as beverages, gourmet, home and spa and desserts and sweets. There is absolutely something for everyone and the rates are varied and affordable as well. You can choose to have your shipment every month, every other month or every third month. The choices range from the bronze level for 3 months to the platinum level for 12 months and the monthly rate goes down for the longer terms.
For the Marinade and Sauces club, the cost is just $26.50 a month for the Bronze level. You get 2 sauces a month which include such wonderful flavors as Bourbon Barbeque, Mushroom Sage or the New Orleans Creole, to name a few. We received the Hickory Cracked Black Pepper Mustard sauce and the Traditional Steak and Grilling sauce from Fishler and Wiser. With the Hot N’ Spicy club, you get a variety of delicious treats like hot sauces, salsas, snacks and hot wing sauce. Our package came with Habanero nuts, Serrano sauce, Red Hot Jalapeno jam and hot powder. I know my husband will absolutely love his treats from Clubs Galore and I cannot wait to have some chicken on the grill with one of the new sauces! Be sure to follow Clubs Galore on Twitter and Pinterest. One USA reader will win their choice of 3 months of the Hot N’ Spicy or the Marinade and Sauces clubs ARV $90.