I have been single for a much shorter period of time in my life than I have been married. I will be honest; I do not make the best single woman. I was just made to be in a partnership rather than be on my own. That being said, both my sisters and my mom are all single and have been for decades. They thrive on being independent women and I totally admire that. I also have a dear friend who is newly single after 22 years of marriage and she is trying her best to adjust to her new station in life. I was trying to decide what to get her for Christmas this year, and I wanted it to be something she could really use. I did not want to get her flannel pajamas, a tee shirt that proclaimed her new status or a pair of fuzzy socks! Here are my favorite gift ideas for all the single ladies!
5 Gifts For The Single Gal
- Single Serve Coffee Machine: One thing most single ladies do not need is a huge pot of coffee. She will appreciate a Krups or Keurig coffee maker.
- Wine Subscription: My friend loves her wine, but she rarely splurges on a bottle for herself. Shy not give her the gift of libation? You can have her favorite Merlot, Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio delivered straight to her door!
- Babysitting Certificate: I know my friend rarely gets out with 3 ids at home. Why not offer to watch the kids and send her and a friend to dinner and a movie?
- Experience Gift: These gifts are for the adventure seeker single lady! She can choose from skydiving, bungee jumping, dance lessons, race car driving or a cooking class.
- Designer Tool Case: When I divorced my first husband, he got the tool box. I was so mad because I was the one who used it, not him! The same thing happened to my friend, so a designer tool case with tools made to fit a woman’s hand from Tiffany’s Tools is perfect for her.
One of my favorite movies is “breakfst at Tiffany’s” with Audrey Hepburn. Ironically, this was also a favorite of Tiffany Koepke, the brilliant mind behind Tiffany’s Tools. One night, alone in her first apartment, Tiffany surveys the pile of items she needs to hand, including a framed photo of Audrey Hepburn from “Breakfast At Tiffany’s.” She picks up a hammer, made for a man, in her small delicate hand and the contrast is not lost on her and an idea is born. Tiffany decides to design a set of tools contoured for a woman’s hand. She also wanted to create a case that gave nod to classic beauty while capturing a modern look as well. These upscale, designer household tools are perfect for single and married women alike. There is nothing worse then trying to gracefully, or successfully for that matter, manage that big and bulky hammer made for the male species. The unique design of the tools as well as the stylish carrying case set Tiffany’s Tools apart from her competitors.
What a practical gift that any woman would be thrilled to get on Christmas, a birthday, for house warming or just because. You can find Tiffany’s Tools in two styles; the Butterfly, which comes in black, white or blue, or the Round Home Tool case, which can be found in black, white or red. The Butterfly sells for $70 and the round for $100 at Marshall’s, Home Goods, TJ Maxx and other smaller retail and gift stores across the country. Whether you are looking for gifts for single women, your daughter, mother, or yourself, Tiffany’s Tools is the perfect choice. Be sure to stay current with Tiffany Koepke and follow Tiffany’s Tools on Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. One USA reader will win one Tiffany’s Tools Butterfly Case ARV $70 in their choice of black, white or blue.
Do you have a single friend on your holiday shopping list? What are you planning to get her this year?