My husband named these Stuffins as opposed to muffins cause there is stuff in the muffins. This is a quick and easy meals that tastes ever bit as good as it looks! I love the way the quiche melts into the biscuits for an all-in-one solution.
Ham and Spinach Quiche Stuffins Recipe
Author: Jennifer Medeiros
Recipe type: Entree
- One can of extra large flaky biscuits
- 1 lb of Chopped, cubed, cooked ham
- Fresh baby spinach
- ¼ Onion chopped
- 6 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- Swiss cheese 8 ounces sliced
- Seasoning Salt to taste
- Separate the flaky biscuits in ½ laying one ½ at the bottom of a well-oiled cup (I use non-stick spray). In each cup place 3- 5 spinach leaves, 5 - 6 cubes of ham and sprinkle onions on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, milk, and seasoning salt to taste. I use a ¼ teaspoon.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of mixture over each cup and then lightly sprinkle seasoning on top.
- Layer the Swiss cheese, next layer of biscuit and then top with Swiss cheese again.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 24 minutes.
- Or until the cheese is melted and browned on top. I love how the biscuits flake up.
Save your favorite recipes on the web right to your ZipList online recipe box. You can even add ingredients from each recipe to your shopping list and take it all on-the-go to the store with ZipList’s free mobile app. To add a recipe to your list or recipe box, just click the “save recipe” button. Then sign up using your email address, Facebook or Twitter account. You can get the free mobile app for your iphone or android from ziplist.com.