HCG Diet Friendly Chicken Meatloaf Recipe
Author: Jennifer Medeiros
Recipe type: entree
This is another great recipe using Old London Melba Toast. This recipe is completely HCG friendly for all phases.
- 1 pound of ground chicken breast
- Sprig Fresh Rosemary
- Garlic Clove
- ½ onion
- Old London Rosemary and Olive Oil Melba Toast
- 1 can of asparagus
- Green onion, sundried tomato and sour cream to garnish
- In a food processor, finely chop ½ onion and garlic
- Add ground chicken (or ground in food processor)
- Add asparagus
- You will have a creamy mixture that you will pour in to a 9 x 9 pan
- Top with pieces of Old London Rosemary and Olive Oil Melba Toast
- Cook at 425 for 45 minutes and let sit in the oven for 10 minutes after you turn the heat off to reabsorb the juices.
- Divide the meatloaf into 16 slices
- Serve on top of Old London Rosemary and Olive Oil Melba Toast
for a leaner meal, take out of the over immediately Two pieces equals one HCG serving
This looks good! I’m a big fan of meatloaf. Thanks for the recipe I can’t wait to try it.
Comments are closed.