I cannot get over how fast my kids went from elementary school to middle and high school! My husband and I were laughing about the kids becoming teenagers behind our backs! My son is getting so tall and is all legs, like a little gazelle. My daughter is super involved at her high school and stays after for different clubs almost every night of the week and some weekends as well. With her robotics group being over 30 people large, it takes a small village to feed these kids!
When it comes to snacks, those teenagers can gobble up just about anything you put in front of them. With that being said, it is more important than ever to make sure they are getting food that is tasty from a brand I can trust. For my family, and all those hungry kids in Caitlin’s classroom, the snacks from Pepperidge Farm are at the top of my list! With the Grab and Go snacks, like Gold Fish, Milano or Mini Chessman Cookies, we can have a great snack no matter where we are!
Believe it or not, we use Gold Fish snack crackers in our meatloaf ups recipe. We substitute the crackers for the typical bread crumbs and you get a zesty and flavorful meal the whole family will love. My son, who has issues with food, is not crazy about eating ground beef. Instead, I use ground turkey and he will gobble these meatloaf cups up like no one’s business! Here is my famous recipe! Be sure to stay connected with Pepperidge Farm and follow them on Twitter.
Healthy Meatloaf Recipe With Goldfish Crackers:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground 90/10 beef or turkey
- 1 slice bread (chopped finely)
- ½ cup Goldfish Crackers (ground)
- 1 egg
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup milk
- Meatloaf: Combine meat loaf ingredients and place into a meatloaf pan
- Smooth out top.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour on top and sides of meatloaf.
- Bake at 350°F about 45 minutes or until done.
- Sauce: Top with sauce (4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- -4 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed firm (to taste)
- ⁄2 cup ketchup)
What is your families favorite Pepperidge Farm product?