#spon: I am in a partnership with Intel. Through this partnership I gain access to content, product, or other forms of value.
I am in a partnership with Intel. Through this partnership I gain access to content, product, or other forms of value. There is something about Fall that just peaks the senses. The air is becoming crisp, the leaves are changing and the sound of Christmas bells can be heard at any department store. It’s also that time of year to crank on the ovens, because the guests are coming! Cooking and baking for the holidays can be stressful, especially for someone like me, who doesn’t cook. I need a plan when it comes to preparing fall recipes and holiday meals. Having a plan helps me to keep the peace in the kitchen, and the peace in my head! Luckily, I have my handy Intel AIO HP Envy Rove 20 and the even handier Windows App Store to save me!
Top Apps For Finding The Best Fall Recipes:
- Cookie Monster and Lovers: Cookies and the holidays pretty much go hand in hand. One of the only foods that I can bake well are cookies. This app has tons of different recipes like chocolate chip, peanut butter and monster cookies. You can even find video tutorials for your favorite cookies, just in case you need to watch as you go!
- Christmas Food: Even though it’s only Fall, there’s no reason not to get a Christmas menu prepared. The Christmas Recipes app is packed with lots of practical recipes and videos for you to start your Christmas menu.
- All The Cooks: This app is exactly how it sounds, all cooks. It is basically a community of cooks who share recipes and different foodie ideas with each other. There are roughly 150,000 recipes loaded into this app. You can even type in the ingredients you currently have on hand for recipe ideas! This, I love! The one thing that can kill a dinner is having to run out to the store for one or two ingredients! One of my favorite parts about this app is the ability to ask real cooks recipe questions and participate in a foodie discussion among other members.
- Allrecipes: This app is a fantastic resource for year round recipes as well as seasonal recipes. You can search for recipes based on what you have in your fridge or you can filter through pictures, ratings and reviews to help you decide on what to cook. Their recipe box makes it easy for you to store your recipes for future use, so no need to search for that delicious chicken recipe again!
- Cocktail Flow: Fall isn’t complete without delicious food accompanied by delicious cocktails. Find a recipe for pumpkin spice spiked coffee or a homemade eggnog by using Cocktail Flow. You can even type in the ingredients that you currently have in your bar for recipes that you can make with what you have on hand, so you don’t have to risk drinking and driving, of course!
Since I am a visual person, I need my recipes in the kitchen with me, right smack in front of my face. I typically still miss a step, but I guess that’s better than getting the entire recipe wrong! Since I have an Intel AIO, I am able to unplug my huge “tablet” from the wall and bring it right to the kitchen with me. There is nothing better than having a 20 inch interactive cookbook in the kitchen! Especially one that plays music! I can smell the cookies cooking (burning) now, can you?
Where is your favorite place to find the best fall recipes?