The summer can be so much fun with all the activities you can do. Beaches and pools are popular spots for us to soak up some fun in the sun. Taking the family to enjoy the water and perhaps have a picnic is a perfect way to spend a nice summer day. When we hang out in the sun for several days during the summer, we usually wear a sunscreen to protect us from getting a sunburn. With the dry skin you can get from too much sun, a nice hydrating lotion will make you feel refreshed. Bur what about your hair? We can get some pretty damaged hair with dried out shafts and split ends. In order to get rid of those pesky split ends, many people head to their hairdresser for help. Before you do that, why not try some of these ideas:
How To Get Rid Of Split Ends
- Avoid Stressors: One way to make sure you keep the split ends to a minimum is to avoid their causes. When out in the sun, wear a hat and when using styling tools, lower the heat setting.
- Trim Your Hair: By visiting your salon every 6-8 weeks to get your hair trimmed, you can keep the number of split ends down.
- The Right Comb: By using a wide tooth comb, you can avoid snapping and breaking your hair which happens with a smaller tooth comb. Comb your hair when you get out of the shower for best results.
- Accessories: Make sure the hair accessories you use are gentle on your hair. You do not want to use elastic pony tail holders with a metal piece. If you can find the new silicone alternative, it is perfect for avoiding split ends.
- Product: When you get out of the shower, using the right product on your hair will be a huge help in cutting down on split ends. Using the proper oil, like the Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil, you can protect your hair from damage.
There has been a lot of talk in the beauty community about the benefits of using Moroccan Argan oil. Using the oil can benefit your hair, skin and nails. This oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and is grown organically in Morocco. When used as a leave-in treatment, it gently smoothes the cuticles of your hair. The Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-in treatment, it gently smooths the cuticles and helps fortify hair that is prone to breaking and split ends.
It actually forms a protective mist on the surface of your hair and protects it against heat damage. It also will reduce the friction you get from brushing your hair and it helps prevent further damage. It will leave your hair healthy, shiny and resilient and will provide heat protection against heated hair styling tools. This product is made from 100% Argania spinosa kernel oil (Pure Argan Oil), Hydro Cordium: Vegetable based amino protein (strengthener), Purely Natural Plant Control-oil: Supplies hair nutrients and provides a protection layer, Multiple Tartaric Acid Complexes: Facilitate cell rejuvenation. You can purchase the oil for $40 from Beyas Professional Beauty Products. Be sure to follow Beyas on Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus.
What do you do to get rid of split ends?