Believe it or not, it can happen. Out of nowhere, like a shot in the dark , she just might say yes. You didn’t expect this to happen. After all, you’ve been invited her to dinner for, what seems like, eons and finally her will is broken, and in a moment of weakness she says yes. What do you do now? The pressure is on and the iron is in the fire.
How about a stay at home date night, with Red Baron pizza as the main course. Relaxed can be romantic and everyone loves pizza! Trust me. If this date goes south it won’t be the pizza’s fault. As a matter of fact, starting with a Red Baron pizza is a true formula for success. All you have to do is take it the rest of the way.
Ingredients For A Casual Date Night
- Set the mood: Although this date is a surprise, there’s still some things you can have ready. Pull the Ministry or Metallica out of the player and put in something with a little more mood. Perhaps a little Motown with a sprinkle of Sade will do the trick? While Barry White might be a little heavy for an early date, you can always get away with some Marvin Gaye. Marvin sneaks into your brain and hips and turns an unwilling pawn into a obedient pet. Be wary and only use this kind of ammunition on the special date. Wielded unwisely, this kind of misuse can result in an unwanted marriage.
- Set the atmosphere: When it comes to lighting, less is more. Think of it this way, you look better in the dark. If there’s time to rush home and get things ready, then you’ve got nothing to worry about. If not, just get the candles in place while she is looking around the house. Grab some tea candles and throw them everywhere. They will go a long way to helping your date ambiance look more like a Sting video. If you use regular candles, make sure and blow them out before bed as you don’t want red wax dripping down your stereo speaker. It is not a great look.
- Clean up: Of course it is of paramount importance to make your date think you’re a relatively clean person even though we know better. Remember, closets are for storing. If your closed is already full because of a date on Wednesday, you may want to consider using the area underneath the bed. It really is a perfect storage area. Figure the bathroom that your guest will be using and give it a quick wipe down. You don’t have to break out the bleach, but you’ll want to get rid of some of the foulness. You’ve been wanting to do it anyway. Think of this as a good reason. The same goes for dishes. If you don’t have time to clean the sink, just throw everything in the rubbish bin.
- Entertainment: You may have to think on your toes when it comes to entertaining your guest. If you’re not a great conversationalist then you’re going have to figure something out. A movie is a safe bet if you have absolutely no game but if that doesn’t work, then you’re stuck. If it’s a first date, stay away from board games, puzzles, stories about your ex and what medications you are currently prescribed.
- Food: Red Baron pizzas start with the perfect crust that has a satisfying texture and bakes to a delicious golden brown. Topped with a perfect sauce containing the right medley of herbs and spices, plus an abundance of delicious cheese. A pizza everyone your special monkey can enjoy!
Visit the Red Baron Timeless Landing Page to travel through time and enjoy the Timeless tradition of pizza night, as showcased with traditions, fads and trends from the four decades that Red Baron has been around. Help Red Baron celebrate 40 years by enjoying a family pizza night!
Learn more in the video below.