- 2 boxes of TCBY Yogurt Sandwiches
- 1 Large Cool Whip tup
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce
- Bag of Heath bits
- Spray pan with cooking spray. Layer ½ the TCBY Yogurt Sandwiches side-by-side in bottom of pan.
- Spread ½ tub of Cool Whip over the top of the sandwiches. Drizzle caramel and chocolate syrups over the top of the Cool Whip and then sprinkle with toffee bits. Place in the freezer for about an hour.
- Layer 2nd level of TCBY Yogurt Sandwiches on top of the toffee bits. Spread with 2nd tub of Cool Whip. Drizzle caramel and chocolate syrup over the Cool Whip. Sprinkle Skor/Heath bars over the top. Place in freezer for several hours until firm.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and use sharp knife to cut into squares.
Save your favorite recipes on the web right to your ZipList online recipe box. You can even add ingredients from each recipe to your shopping list and take it all on-the-go to the store with ZipList’s free mobile app. To add a recipe to your list or recipe box, just click the “save recipe” button. Then sign up using your email address, Facebook or Twitter account. You can get the free mobile app for your iphone or android from ziplist.com.
Did you know that today is National Vanilla Ice Cream Day? To celebrate we created a backyard beach party featuring TCBY Yogurt sandwiches in a Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe. It was so delicious and super easy to make.
Jakobi could not believe he was able to eat the cake with his hands. You can see how hesitant he was. I was going to hose them down afterwards…after all it is a beach party.
We had a great time, full of beach balls, corn hole and fun in the sun! My TCBY Ice Cream Sandwich cake was the icing on the cake for the perfect day! It was a very easy way to cool down, because boy does it get hot! I love spending time with my family and National Vanilla Ice Cream Day sounded like the perfect excuse!
I did not even know that you could buy TCBY at Walmart. We have a TCBY yogurt store by our house that we frequent so it was great news to us! I was pleasantly surprised to find all the items you could get in yogurt. Ice cream sandwiches are my favorite so I was glad to see that it was an option. They also had orange and vanilla bars which are my second favorite! My son, who is a strawberry fanatic, loves the strawberry swirl bars.
You can find the TCBY Yogurt Novelties in the freezer section after the ice cream. It is not with the other frozen yogurts where you would think, but in a separate 4 foot section at the end of the aisle. I think it features the section really well, and because it is at the front of the aisle it was super easy to find. You can see my whole shopping adventure at my Google Plus album.
Mason was thrilled that I let him have his very own box. Jakobi choose the strawberry swirl, but when we got them home – Billy and Daddy ate most of them in one day! Boys are such piggies.
You can find out if the Walmart near you carries TCBY by checking the TCBY Grocery Store Locator. You can connect with TCBYgrocery.com on
Facebook, Twitter & Pinterestto keep updated with the latest news. I am a member of the Collective Bias
Ready to celebrate a little more? The #TCBYGrocery Twitter Party is Thursday, July 26, 2012 from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST for a fun chat about TCBY and prizes!