Smucker’s approached me to come up with Top Summer Fun with a Sundae ideas in exchange for sending me a kit to create them. Of course, I started to browse Pinterest and found a ton of ideas! I collected my favorite on my ideas board. I am planning on a beach week here shortly, and I think this would be a lot of fun for all of my drop by guests. Since I think this is such a fun way to pass my time, I would love one of my readers to join in the fun. One of you will get the items in the kit listed below to have your own #SummerSundae party! Need inspiration? Head over to Smucker’s to browse their site.
Smucker’s “Top Summer Fun with a Sundae” Kits: (ARV: $150)
- Smucker’s Pink Lemonade Magic Shell Topping
- Smucker’s Root Beer Magic Shell Toping
- Smucker’s Hot Milk Chocolate Microwavable Topping
- Smucker’s Hot Butterscotch Microwavable Topping
- $50 American Express gift card for you to purchase any other items you may need
- Beach themed disposable camera
- Colorful beach towel
- Banana Republic beach tote bag
I am a huge fan of ice cream, so you can find many recipes for homemade ice cream on my site. Here are a few of my favorites. You can just click through the image to get to the recipe.
What are your favorite toppings to put on a sundae? I like Smucker’s hot chocolate topping mixed with frozen cherries then topped with heath pieces and crushed peanuts. My husband prefers an everything but the kitchen sink sundae meaning if it is sweet or salty, add it on!