We have teamed up with Microsoft Store to host a fun, holiday Twitter Party on December 4, 2014. We hope you can join us as we talk about finding great holiday gifts for everyone in the family at your local Microsoft Store and what the holidays mean to you! You’ll be entered for a chance to win an Xbox One bundle or Fitbit FlexTM just by participating during the party. Don’t miss out on the holiday cheer! We will be joined by our fabulous co-host, Jennifer Madeiros, @makobiscribe, ofhttp://makobiscribe.com/ blog. Please make sure you follow @socialmoms and @microsoftstore before the party!
- Date: 12/4/14
- Time: 4-5pm PST (7-8 EST)
- Hashtag: #MSFTHoliday
- Host: @socialmoms
- Co-host: @Makobiscribe
- Sponsor: @MicrosoftStore
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 Pre-party Prizes: Skullcandy Ink’d 2 Earbuds valued at $24.99 each.
- 3 First Prizes: Fitbit FlexTM valued at $99.95 each.
- 1 Grand Prize: Xbox One bundle valued at $499.99.
Four pre-party prizes will be randomly awarded to participants tweeting an invitation to their followers before the party using the #MSFTHoliday hashtag, and three first prizes will be awarded to participants tweeting with the #MSFTHoliday hashtag during the party. One grand prize will be randomly awarded to a participant tweeting with the #MSFTHoliday hashtag during the party. Winner announced during the party – must be present at the event to win the grand prize.
Random drawing winners will be notified within 24 hours of the event via DM or @ reply on Twitter. Please make sure you are following @socialmoms so we can contact you!
Two things you MUST do to make the event work for everyone:
- To view discussions and comments you must set up a #MSFTHoliday search on search.twitter.com or on your twitter client (e.g. TweetDeck, Hootsuite or Tweetgrid)
- To make comments and/or replies you must include #MSFTHoliday somewhere in your Tweet on Twitter. This is the only way your comment can be seen by the group at the event.
Please join the fun!