I have been on a quest to lose weight for the last 20 years and it is time to end that quest! My weight has gone from really low to really high and everything in between. For a time in my 30’s I was a size 4, but that was because I was anorexic and I was lucky to get out of that dangerous mire. I leveled out for about 10 years at a size 12-14 and after having two kids in my late 30’s, I began gaining at a fast rate. I am currently at my heaviest, which is 232 (size 22) and I am feeling the effects of that weight on my body. I have back, hip and knee pain, get winded quickly and have no energy. My 2 younger kids are missing the active mom they used to have and my oldest misses the mom that was a healthy, active and fun mom. Oddly, my oldest has seen me at a “normal” weight whereas my younger kids have only seen me as a size 18. I am ready to get this weight off and I am excited to tell you about the exercise equipment that will help me do that. I invite you to watch my Intro Video below so you can hear my good news!
Lose Weight With Journey Gym Home Exercise Equipment
In a few weeks, I am going to begin an exercise program that I am so excited about. I will be using the awesome Journey Gym portable home exercise equipment. I admit I am included in the 84% of people who have never joined a gym and it is simply because I was embarrassed and intimidated by it. I have a really small house (1,100 sq. ft.) and don’t have room for a big piece of exercise equipment.
I have been losing weight on Medifast, but I know if I were exercising, the weight would be coming off more quickly. I know will lose weight with the Journey Gym exercise equipment, even though I have not exercised very much in the past. The folks at Journey Gym researched and found there were 5 main reasons people like me don’t exercise. By making it realistic to jump these hurdles, the chances for my success are high. Here are those 5 hurdles and the Journey Gym solutions:
- Time: The workouts with Journey Gym last from 5-20 minutes and the G.R.I.T. (Gradually Ramping Interval Training) is an effective method to exercise.
- Support: You don’t buy a Journey Gym and just get the equipment and a little book of instructions. With Journey Gym, you get a strong support system made up of trainers, an online health community, the Persistency Center and a trained medical team
- Results: The people who have purchased and used the Journey Gym for 10 weeks, worked out an average of 85 minutes a week and have lost an average of 25-40 pounds, 25-35% body fat, and 20-25 inches. If I were to fall into those statistics, it is very possible I could go from a size 22 to a size 16 in those 10 weeks, which would be my halfway point.
- Success: You will start out slowly, just 5 minutes a day for 2-3 days a week and you gradually add on to that. You will also be helped to begin your healthy lifestyle that will be with you for life.
- Cost: The cost of gym memberships and exercise equipment keeps most people from purchasing these items. With the Journey Gym, you pay a one time price that is very reasonable and comes with a ton of support that is not included with an other equipment you would buy.
I cannot tell you how excited I am to begin my permanent weight loss program with Journey Gym and I hope you will join me. I will be posting frequently with my experience and results.