If you are entertaining, you are among the millions who will be doing so this holiday season. There is so much preparation to go into your party planning it can be a bit overwhelming! If you have the right tools and the right mix of people at the party, you are sure to succeed. Here is a list for your menu to help you plan the best party you can!
Serve These Top Holiday Party Foods
- Drinks: Skip the full bar and serve 1-2 signature alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Dips: Skip the gourmet dips and make your own for a fraction of the cost. Make your own crostini from bread at the bakery and save even more.
- Cheese: Skip the aged cheese and go for fresh mozzarella or ricotta. Drizzle a little honey on the ricotta and serve with your freshly made crostini.
- Entree: Skip a large meal and serve 3-5 proteins you can serve on a toothpick or can be eaten with your hands. Choose popular items like a meatball, small finger sandwich or egg roll.
- Snacks: Skip the cakes or pies you need to cut but rather serve a small handheld sweet. Serve a variety of 3-5 so your guests can satisfy whatever sweet tooth craving they may have at that time.
Delicious Holiday Party Foods From Nutwhats
When it comes to sweets, I love them all and I have the booty to prove it! When I throw a party, I try to serve something my guests may not have had before. This not only opens their pallet but lends way to conversation. A new favorite I have are the top holiday party foods from Nutwhats. This company has a handle on what tastes delicious even when you may not have thought it would! They may not be very pretty but they sure do taste absolutely amazing! With Nutwhats, you get a free formed and hand-crafted snack using only top ingredients measures. They use fresh premium ingredients cashews, and cinnamon, so you will never see one single preservative.
I was sent a variety of Nutwhats and sadly, there are none left for a party, stocking or any other intention I may have had for them. They were actually gone within 2 days of their arrival and I mourn the loss of them dearly. These buttery, delicious and kinda of strange looking nuggets of flavor are a new hit in my house. Flavors are magnificently unexpected. From the Nutwhats line, I received the Green Chili Beer, Pecan and Beer Britty, From the Scribblers, which are drizzled in chocolate, I received the Pecan and Cashew Coconut. Caitlin even held one in her hand and said “Cashew Scribbler, I want to hate you for being so good but I love you instead!” Serve these at your party, but be sure to have a lot and be prepared to be hated for making your guest fall in love! Be sure to stay current with the latest from Nutwhats and follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
One USA reader will win $50 in Nutwhats snacks