Click on the image to get an image you can actually see!
This is the list of all my plugins I use that do not harm or slow my blog.
- Askimet: I use this plugin to keep the spammers away or at least in my spam box. This is a must have and is very effective!
- Blogger To WordPress Redirection: This is how I redirect my old site that was on Blogger to here. Another must have!
- Broken Link Checker: This plugin scans my blog for broken links every 72 hours and emails me when it finds some. I find this useful to help keep my entire site up-to-date.
- CommentLuv: This application is for you, my reader, to add your links to my blog sharing the link love! It helps to encourage readership and community.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com: This is how I keep up with my page statistics. It shows 48 hour stats on my dashboard bar as well as in my dashboard. I can also see keywords, recent visitors, page views, uniques, etc.
- LinkWithin: This puts a selection of three posts at the end of each blog post to encourage further browsing in my blog.
- Thesis OpenHook: This plugin allows me to place in ads after the sidebars, footer, and header without changing the html code of thesis.
- Thumbnail For Excerpts: This allows my blog to have a gallery view and puts thumbnails in each post.
- W3 Total Cache: This caches my blog to make loading it much faster for my readers.
- WordPress Database Backup: This backsup my blog and mails me the file weekly so I can archive it. Totally automated so I do not forget.
- WPtouch: Allows my site to be pda, iproduct, and smartphone friendly.
A follow-up to this post is here: WordPress Plugins Part Two