Media Kit for Makobi Scribe Product Reviews
Premium Sidebar Advertising (side bars):
- $45 for 1 month 90 x90
- $75 for 1 month 125 x 125
- $200 for 3 months 125 x 125
- $200 for 1 month 300 x 250
- Newsletter Content Listing or Feature
- Facebook Post
- Sponsored Tweets
- Press Release
- Email for prices to be included in RSS, email or targeted email campaign to over 27,000 subscribers
Giveaway Administration Fee
I can coordinate the entire giveaway on my site or advertise your giveaway on my site. You can feature your giveaway in our weekly 27,000+ newsletter.
Makobi Scribe will feature your giveaway for one month on a minimal ad space page. Your contest will be the sole page and will be advertised in the Secret Newsletter (27,000 subscribers) weekly for one month. The contest will be posted several times a week to Facebook, and Twitter for the month. It will also be advertised in over 100+ giveaway sites and linkys.
- As Seen on Cision- ranked in the top 50 review blogs in the US
- The Top 50 SEO Blogs to Watch in 2012 – Entrepreneur Blog
Blogs have been our most effective marketing strategy and Jennifer is a rare gem in a sea of blogs. Our campaigns with her have been our most successful, bar none. She knows her business inside and out, has the best contacts, and is able to generate buzz better than anyone I know. We look forward to working with her on all of our upcoming campaigns. – Robert ~ BeeSavy
With lightning speed, Makobi Scribe accomplishes what other advertising and social media services only dream about doing for their clients. I am a fan for life! – Pam Johnson-Bennett, CCBC ~ Cat Behavior Associates, LLC
Makobi Scribe by far, has been the best thing to happen for my business to date! Within minutes of her tweet (no joke), I was able to secure 3 Loyal Customers. I’m fan for life because she is one amazing person, personally and professionally. – Marcy Luna ~ It Works! Wraps by Marcy
Makobi Scribe assisted Epic Sports in reaching thousands with a sweepstakes promotion utilizing social media. It is clear that Makobi Scribe knows their readership well and can aid companies in not only reaching this target audience, but also with provoking a response. We can easily attribute hundreds of sweepstakes entries to posts made by Makobi Scribe on Facebook. In addition, all actions that were included in our agreement were implemented as scheduled and all communications were handled professionally,” Mindy Tan, Marketing Manager, EpicSports.com
- Reviews are free of charge with a product valued at $50. Products can be combined.
- After Makobi Scribe has reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required.
- An actual product will be needed in a full size in order to thoroughly review it and will become the property of Makobi Scribe. Items will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to Makobi Scribe at the product supplier’s cost.
- The review will be posted 2 to 6 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests for certain post dates will be entertained.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. Any further sales or discount codes will be posted at a nominal charge.
- All products reviewed must be family-friendly.
- Makobi Scribe reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
Giveaways are a wonderful way to increase traffic to your businesses website and expose Makobi Scribe readers to your various social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Giveaways are free of charge when associated with a review.
- All Makobi Scribe giveaways are available for Canada and the United States unless specifically requested otherwise by the business. It is the business’ responsibility to notify Makobi Scribe prior to the giveaway is published.
- If a giveaway is sponsored with Makobi Scribe, it will be held for approximately two weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Rafflecopter or Giveaway Tools that uses random.org, will be notified though email, and posted on the winner’s wall.
- When they reply back we will forward you their shipping information.
- We will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- An optional entry can be can asked for the reader to like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, and subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc.
- As per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, we cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Liking your page is okay; however, actions on their wall will not be allowed.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
- Any action involving Google Plus pages or button is against Google’s TOS and we will not perform.
- A giveaway will be advertised on other giveaway forums and websites to further the business’ exposure.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the Makobi Scribe team. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org