This Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe was submitted by Day by Day in Our World in the Main Dish Category in the zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge!
Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
Author: Laura A
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 to 2 cups of diced or shredded chicken
- 1 to 2 cups of cooked black beans
- 2 to 4 cups of cooked rice
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 to 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- If you do not already have items pre-cooked, cook them (chicken, rice and beans) now.
- Mix together the chicken, black beans, rice, salsa and corn.
- Pour into a baking pan and top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 325 to 350 degrees until bubbly and you can smell the flavors melding. (20 to 30 minutes)
Promote your blog and showcase your recipe in zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge. The prizes include a $500 Gift Card as the Grand Prize and three $200 Gift Cards as the top Category prizes you can use to buy kitchen related wares. Submissions end on April 28th.