- Get a Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet for $199.99 with the purchase of a Nokia Lumia 925, 1020 or 1520. Starting on 11/22/13 lasting through 1/9/14, this offer is available at AT&T retail stores, Microsoft store locations, and MicrosoftStore.com in the United States.
- Touch Screen Laptops. For PCs under 14”, in standard clamshell priced below $299, you will be eligible for a $20 in-store rebate and $25 dollars in Windows Store gift cards. This applies to devices like the ASUS VivoBook x200CA which comes with Office and will be on sale from Amazon for just $199 on 12/02.
- Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series – $100 off. Starting at $379.99 on Dell.com, get $100 dollars off the Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series at Dell.com starting at 8am on 11/29/13 and only valid while supplies last.
- Surface RT for $199 – 11/28-12/2 When shopping this season at either Best Buy, Microsoft store locations and MicrosoftStore.com, you can get Surface RT for only $199 starting on November 28th, 2013 through November 29th,, 2103.
- ASUS Transformer Book for $299 – Black Friday Weekend Only. Starting on 11/28 and lasting through 12/02, get $100 off this ASUS PC at Microsoft full line store locations, as well as MicrosoftStore.com within the US.
- To avoid stress in the kitchen during the holidays, Bing Food & Drink is your perfect cooking companion by providing instant access to over 21,000 recipes and first hand tips, hands-free cooking mode and the Meal Planner to help you put together a seamless multi-course holiday meal.
- Everyone’s favorite photo app is here: Instagram. The arrival of Instagram on Windows Phone brings one of the world’s most popular social photo apps to what many critics have called the world’s best smartphone cameras. Use Instagram to transform special holiday moments into shareable works of art. Just grab a picture from your Photos Hub, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, then post to Instagram (or share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Foursquare).
- With Netflix, Hulu Plus and Crackle apps on your Windows 8.1 touch tablet and phone, you have hours of holiday movies at your fingertips to keep the kids occupied and out of the mashed potatoes. The older crowd can stay entertained with Xbox SmartGlass, which lets your Windows Device and Phone work with your Xbox 360 console to bring rich, interactive experiences and unique content about what you’re watching or playing, right to the device that’s already in your hand.