Stop everything and run to the movies! MONSTERS, INC. 3D is in the theaters now but in 3D! If you are like me, you have seen Monsters, Inc at least 300 times with your kids, and you probably know it by heart. However, you have not truly seen the scary side! These lovable furry Monsters will have you jumping for joy, reaching out for the screen wanting to rub their fuzzy heads. 3D is just as cute as the first one, but this time you will marvel as you watch the wind blow through Sulley’s hair. I know I sure did. It is simply astonishing what the Pixar animators accomplished. You should stalk the Monsters before they stalk you! “Like” MONSTERS, INC. 3D on Facebook
You never know what might pop up around the corner! You can download activity sheets & play Monster games!
We always see a movie on Christmas day after we open all of our presents. I know my family will love seeing Monsters, Inc in 3D.
- U.S. Release Date: June 21, 2013
- Voice Talent:
Billy Crystal, John Goodman, Steve Buscemi, Dave Foley, Julia Sweeney, Joel Murray, Peter Sohn
Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn’t stand each other. “Monsters University” unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
Screaming with laughter and fun, “Monsters University” is directed by Dan Scanlon (“Cars,” “Mater and the Ghostlight,” “Tracy”) and produced by Kori Rae (“Up,” “The Incredibles,” “Monsters, Inc.”). The film opens in U.S. theaters on June 21, 2013, and will be shown in Disney Digital 3D™ in select theaters.
Fun Monsters, Inc 3D Facts
- “Monsters, Inc.,” originally released on November 2, 2001, was nominated for four Oscars®: Best Animated Feature Film, Best Original Score, Best Sound Editing and Best Original Song—“If I Didn’t Have You,” for which it won.
- “Monsters University” will hit U.S. theaters nearly 12 years after the “Monsters, Inc.” theatrical debut.
- Billy Crystal and John Goodman reprise their roles in the prequel as the wise-cracking Mike Wazowski and lovable Sulley.
- “Monsters University” features a host of new faces and a few returning favorites from “Monsters, Inc.”