I am running out of things to say which my wife says is a lie. I do not know how she blogs all the time. How can she write so much? I have only written a few times and I am done talking.
- I am on a diet.
- It is called Nutrisystem.
- I eat food they send me.
- The food is good.
- I used to weigh a lot more than I did.
- My wife yells at me to tell you what I weighed and what I weight now, but do you care?
- She said you do because that is the point of the post. Maybe if I keep telling her stuff she will yell at me what to write and I will write that. So I weighed 310 and now I weigh 281.0 with the dumb decimal.
- My pants are falling down at work. I do not like my belt so I do not wear it. My wife says I need to.
- She told me not to write nonsense and to write about something important so…
IMPORTANT: @Nutrisystem has been holding a Monday Inspirational Word of the Day Twitter challenge each Monday. This morning the tweet was, “2day’s word of the day is “#NSDelicious”
My tweet is “@Nutrisystem The mint patty is #NSDelicious!” Will someone tweet that for me. I do not and never will have a Twitter account.