Nutrisystem Week 11–It’s The Little Things-#NSNation
I am on week 11 and have lost 13 pounds!! When you are part of the Nutrisystem family, you have a huge pool of information, support and encouragement. For each 10 lbs. you lose, you receive a NutriBear and I have never been so excited to own a stuffed bear in my life!!! I am glad I finally got into the routine of being on Nutrisystem. For the first 2-3 weeks, I think I was thinking more along the lines of fitting Nutrisystem into my life, thinking it was just temporary. You cannot think that way and be successful on this, or any other program for that matter.
When you are staring a 70-100 pound weightloss, you can get very caught up in stinking thinking! For the first few weeks on Nutrisystem, I just kept telling myself I would never be able to succeed. It just seemed too much. Finally, I have gotten into a routine of positive messages and smarter choices with my food. If you break down a daunting task into smaller pieces, you are more likely to be successful. Some of the things I have changed are:
- Celebrate the victories, regardless of how small they may seem. 1-2 pounds of lost weight per week will add up to significant pounds lost.
- Park farther from the door when you go shopping.
- Add bulk to your meals by adding vegetables. When you add peppers, onions and mushrooms to your ravioli or spaghetti meal, you will feel more satisfied.
- Give yourself permission to eat dessert! Virtually every diet tells you not to eat dessert. This is a slippery slope for dieters. If you deny yourself too harshly, you are more likely to overeat with that food.
- Any activity is better than no activity. As with losing 1-2 pounds per week that will add up to great strides, so can spending an hour cleaning, or walking to the bus top, etc.
- Get some support! Join and online community, call a friend, ask your spouse or partner for encouragement. You will be surprised how much your friends and family want you to succeed!
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog
I am receiving the Nutrisystem program complimentary in exchange for my reviews.