If you missed our #GoldEmblem Twitter Chat last month, have no fear, you can join us on Tuesday at 8 PM EST for another one! I just love how convenient it is for me to just go across the street to grab snacks! I’ll be making peppermint bark for the party using 100% of the ingredients bought from CVS. The majority are Gold Emblem snacks such as the popcorn, chocolate bars and snack mix. You can find my recipe below.
Peppermint Bark Recipe
- 3 Gold Emblem Select Chocolate Bars
- 1 10-ounce package White chocolate morsels
- 1 Package of CVS Peppermint starlights
- 1 T coconut oil
- I used a Brittle Bark mold
- Pour the morsels in separate glass bowls
- Microwave each bowl for 1 minute at 70% power
- Add the coconut oil to the white chocolate
- Stir until smooth (you can microwave at 30 second intervals at 1/2 power stirring in between)
Pour into mold. I put three blocks of white on dark and then 3 with dark on white.
Crush peppermint candy and sprinkle on top
- Refrigerate until set.
- Once set, remove by peeling back the mold
- Break the bars along the marked lines
ReTweet To RSVP:
Hosts: @CVS_Extra @MakobiScribe
When: December 17, Tuesday at 8PM EST
Prizes: Six CVS Gold Emblem Snack Packages and $100 CVS Gift Card