When my husband and I got married 10 years ago we planned our honeymoon for Hawaii – the island of Maui. We were very excited about the trip and had a lot of amazing things planned. If you have never been to Hawaii, it is definitely an amazing place to visit. We had such a great time snorkeling, site seeing, spotting whales, swimming with turtles, and so much more. We had so many great experiences there, and we are so glad we had an opportunity to honeymoon at such a great place.
I would love to have the opportunity to go back to Hawaii when the kids get older and share with them the beauty of Hawaii. Kauai is an island on our list of places to visit. Kauai is known as Hawaii’s island of discovery. Some of the greatest things to see in Kauai include:
- Waimea Canyon, on Kauai’s west side, which is nicknamed “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific.”
- Poipu Beach Park, on Kauai’s south shore, was once voted “America’s Best Beach.”
- Wailua Falls is an easily accessible, 80-foot-high waterfall located north of Lihue.
- Spouting Horn Park features a blowhole that’s one of the most photographed spots on Kauai.
- The Napali Coast is a breathtaking coastal range that can only be accessed by hiking, sea tour or helicopter tour.
There is so much waiting to be seen and done on Kauai but, let’s face it, it is not a cheap place to go. When planning your trip you need to take in to account hotel/resort rental, car rental, food and entertainment, which does all add up. It’s nice to know there is a trusted source to go to for booking your car rental. Summit Pacific is one of the most popular rental places to go through for booking not only your car rental but for planning a vacation package in Kauai. With Summit Pacific you receive special pre-negotiated discount rates, you can cancel at any time, and you do not pay anything until you return the car. Don’t forget to check them out if you are in the midst of planning or will be planning a trip to Kauai!