Quaker Products have always been a favorite in my household. The kids love the taste, and I love the fact that they are good for you! We had the chance to try a whole boxful and you can win the chance to try the same variety pack as me!
My favorite by far was the banana bread. It tastes so yummy I could not believe it wasn’t loaded with calories. My kids really like the heart shapes of the cereal and we have bought this every week now! Heart healthy and fun!
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Quaker.
- Quaker Whole Hearts packs delicious flavor into crisp, lightly sweetened heart-shaped bites to help your family start the day in a heart-healthy way.
- Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal has expanded its lineup with a new Honey Nut flavor, which features a nutty taste, a hearty crunch and just the right amount of honey flavored sweetness to help fuel you up to conquer the day.
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal has a new Chocolate Chip variety that packs delicious, real chocolate chips in wholesome, whole-grain oatmeal.
- Quaker Soft Baked Cookies and Crunchy Oat Granola Cookies combine the goodness of whole grain Quaker oats with real ingredients, like fruit and crunchy nuts.
- Quaker Yogurt Granola Bars provide the rich tastes you crave in a snack you can feel better about, with 12 grams of whole grains and calcium from the creamy yogurt coating.
- Quaker Soft Baked Bars combine the tastes of your favorite baked goods with wholesome ingredients to help provide fuel for your day.
- Quaker Stila Crispy Oat Cookie Bars and Bits are baked with the goodness of whole- grain oats and delicious fruit for just 100 calories – snack time has never tasted so good!