If your kitchen is making you frown, you can make small changes that will turn that frown upside down! You don’t need to spend a lot of money for a new table or to replace your cabinets. All you need is a few hours and a few dollars to transform your kitchen into a room you will love to be in.
- If you have a kitchen table, you can make a few simple changes that will make it look like new. Something as simple as a new table cloth, runner or place mats can make a world of difference. You can make your own no-sew place mats or table runner with some fabric and iron on tape and you can complete this project in just about an hour.
- If you have chairs, stools or a bench that is padded, you can transform your seating with some fabric and a staple gun. I recommend using home decor weight fabric as it is more durable than quilting or other cotton fabrics. When measuring your seating, remember to add 3-5” all around to allow for the folding of the fabric to the underside. If you don’t have padded seating, you can usually find inexpensive seat cushions at the discount store.
- To save the time and money of repainting the entire kitchen, you can paint one accent wall. For one full wall, you can probably get away with using a quart of paint. If you aren’t crazy about painting, you can use wall stickers or decals. You can find large decals sets that are made to cover an entire wall. In my kitchen, I have a large tree branch with leaves that takes up a space that is about 4 ft.sq.
- Buy some new towels and a colorful rug to brighten the room. You can find reasonably priced rugs at most discount stores and a package of towels can be bought for under $10.00. Another solution for the floor is to purchase carpet tiles or squares and make a runner for in front of your sink or stove. This is another low cost and effective way to change the look of the room.
- One of my favorite ways to change the look of a room is to use corkboard. Decide where you want to hang the corkboard and how big of a space you want to cover. Head over to the home improvement store and purchase the corkboard. Many stores will cut the cork board to size at no additional cost. If you aren’t crazy about the natural color of the cork board, grab a can of spray paint while you are buying your cork board. Jazz up the cork board with some fun push pins you can find at the office supply store or department in your favorite discount store.
- Change out your kitchen faucet. some of the best quality Kitchen faucets and bathroom faucets
Best Quality Kitchen Faucet
The best quality kitchen faucet comes from the Anu Collection by Danze. The Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet is super easy to use for all ages helps clean up some of the toughest messes. This is top of the line with its ceramic disc valve. It comes with a single hose mount in order to consolidate space on the counter along with the two function spray/aerated stream giving the user the ability to reach larger spaces and hard to reach places. It stands at 15 3/4″ high and about 8 3/4″ in length while running almost silently with its quiet running hose and spring retraction. Being that not all kitchens look the same, Danze has created three beautiful finishes to choose from: Chrome, Stainless Steel, and Oil Rubbed Bronze with pricing starting at $312-469. In order to keep the drinking and cooking water safe, the Single Handle Faucet has low lead content required by California and Vermont making it the best quality kitchen faucet to have in a home.
The Anu Collection is just the start of all of the amazing products and other collections that Danze has to offer. With over 16 collections and countless faucet looks, there is a perfect style to match each and every home. For someone that enjoys hosting parties, they offer a great line of bar and convenience faucets to choose from. But, kitchen accessories are not their one and only speciality. They also provide an assortment of bathroom accessories including shower heads to low flow tub and shower options. Danze is one of the leading manufacturers in top quality furnishings for the kitchen and bathroom. Starting in 2000, they started with 72 sku, and are now one of the fastest growing plumbing companies in the United States. Danze’s amazing products can be found at a variety of hardware and wholesale stores across the country or can be purchased straight from Danze online.