Salsa Deviled Eggs With a Fiery Twist Recipe
Author: Cinny W
Recipe type: appetizer
- A) Egg
- -6 Land O Lakes® All-Natural Eggs, hard-cooked
- -3 tablespoons fresh salsa or chunky salsa (Take your pick of Mild, Moderate or Spicy)
- -1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- -1 tsp Mustard Powder
- -1 tsp Chili Powder
- -1 small Jalapeno Pepper
- B) Topping
- -Refrigerated fresh salsa
- -Chili Powder
- ) Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks; place into small bowl.
- ) Mash yolks with fork until smooth.
- ) Stir in 3 tablespoons salsa, 1 tsp Chili Powder, 1 tsp Mustard Powder, ½ tsp garlic powder, and the Jalapeno Pepper (diced). Mix evenly.
- ) Spoon egg yolk mixture evenly into each egg white shell.
- ) Top each egg with about ½ teaspoon salsa if desired. I just sprinkled a bit of Chili Powder.
- ) Cover, refrigerate up to 8 hours.
Promote your blog and showcase your recipe in zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge. The prizes include a $500 Gift Card as the Grand Prize and three $200 Gift Cards as the top Category prizes you can use to buy kitchen related wares. Submissions end on April 28th.