Well, if you have noticed, today is Tuesday not Monday; so the fact that my Makeover Monday post is a day late should tell you something. I am unorganized! I am freaking out! The holiday season is upon us and I feel like I am behind before it has even started. We have BIG PLANS for the Holidays which means two weeks away from work! Ack! Want to know what is worse? That horrendous picture above is my kids room!! That big cardboard box is full of toys I cannot find a home for in their mess. But wait, that is only one side. This is the rest.
Ready to hear the really sad part? The boys have two rooms. They actually took over my old office (old now because I was moved the the living room) and have spread their madness there. My inlaws are coming! Ack! This means I need to get organizing and pretend like it has been this way all along. The kids have bins to pout their things in the closet. You can actually see a few of them laying around, but the toys never go in the right places because when they pick up it is a dump all where ever session especially if Daddy is leading the gang. He always says, “Well how I am I supposed to know your master plan?” I will tell you how! I will label it! Aha! I got a Brother P-Touch Labeler and I am going to label each bin with what toy so we know where everything goes. The I am going to get a little crazy and label my closets too! Maybe the pantry as well. Oh I cannot wait for the peacefulness of a clean space.
I was chosen as a #PTouchAmbassador and I am pretty excited to try out the PT-D200 Brother P-Touch Labeling System. It has one touch keys and will allow me to make stylish labels for my home. Check out the different features available. I can’t wait to get started.
- One-touch keys – quickly access fonts, symbols, frames and patterns
- Graphical Display – see how your label will look!
- 8 professional fonts for label variety
- Uses laminated, “TZe” tapes up to 12mm wide – great for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy-access memory, store up to 30 “Favorite” labels
- Includes more than 600 symbols and 97 frames
- 12 Deco Mode patterns, plus 6 name badge designs
- Print 1 or 2 lines of text
- Split-back labels for easy peel and stick
- Operates on 6 x “AAA” batteries or AC adapter (both sold separately)
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Brother P-Touch and received a product sample to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.