SHOW ME HOW!
BUILD YOUR CHILD’S SELF-ESTEEM THROUGH READING, CRAFTING AND COOKING
- Outlines a simple step-by-step schedule that provides a balanced and harmonious day.
- Pinpoints 100 picture books every young child needs to hear and helps develop pre-literacy skills.
- Provides both a child-friendly healthful recipe AND an age-appropriate, eco-friendly craft project for each story suggestion and summary.
- Offers true-life scenarios and crucial tips to help every parent identify and deal with six of the fundamental components of child development that contribute to building self-esteem.
- Presents the program’s key ingredient for success, positive parental participation, and shows how to apply it on a daily basis whether you are reading, crafting, cooking or doing ANYTHING with your child.
JUMP INTO SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER
50% OFF THE COVER PRICE
When I was little my mom had a “make-it” book that she used to do activities with us in. The book over time became one of the most used books in our household. The Show Me How Book reminds me of such book and I know it will be passed down through my children as the Make It book was to me. This is a more “modern spin” to my favorite book as a child. I actually took the time to work through this book with my children. Most of the stories, I was able to find at my local library so I did not end up spending a fortune. Each book I read took me less than 15 minutes, and that was with a one-year-old crawling all over me. The Show Me How Book has so many wonderful age-appropiate activities to enrich lessons and enhance selected stories. I have actually worked through the ENTIRE book almost twice and have shared it will a friend so the pages are now well-worn and dog-eared. Jakobi loves the sit-down reading time, and then we wait for Mason to nap for the one-on-one activity, which also takes about 15 minutes. His favorite activities always involved licking the spoon!! It has sort of become our “kid-date.” I have to say, although, I did receive this book free for a review, I would purchase this on my own and will recommend others with children 2-6 to do the same.